• Forward amplifier with 8 outputs
• 3 levels of gain switchable
• 3 levels of line equalization switchable
• High isolation between the outputs to avoid disturbing of TV sets to each other
• Nice looking white plastic cab for in-home wall mounting
The multi-port apartment amplifier gains the TV and FM signal provided from a CATV network to several antenna wall outlets within the home. The amplifier is preferred to use in special distribution networks where the TV/FM broadcast path and Internet DATA DOCSIS path are devided. The amplifier gains only the downstream broadcast signal and the return path is blocked. The amplifier is easy adjustable to the different transmission conditions of the network.