Polmar RX-5 Multiband Receiver
Polmar RX-5 Multiband PORTABLE SCANNER RECEIVER:
Light, small size scanner receiver with wide operating range.
Polmar RX-5 is a hand held scanning receiver with 5 bands in the low and high VHF frequency ranges between 25 and 174 MHz. The scanner is designed to receive 2 way radio communications in the standard European frequency ranges and channel spacing systems in AM and narrow band FM modulation.
The world wide AM Air Band between 108 and 136 MHz can be received as well in the new 8.33 kHz channel system and with the standard 25 kHz system.
• Adjustable squelch.
• 200 memory channels with 5 priority channels with immediate call-back.
• Channels scan.
• Memory scan for a rapid selection of preferred channel.
• Keys lock.
• A BNC antenna socket allows connection of typical 50 Ohm type plug-in antennas, external antennas or antenna cables.
• Power supplied by 3 AA batteries (alkaline or rechargeable Ni-MH) or DC power.
• Mono type 3.5 mm headset and extension speakers can be connected.
Supplied with: antenna and user manuale.
WFM: 87.5 - 108 MHz VHF: 144 - 174 MHz VLB 66 - 88 MHz
Aereal band: 108 - 136 MHz CB: 25 - 29,69 MHz
Memory channels: 200 channels
Scan rate : 25 channel/sec. (normal)
Search rate : 25 steps/sec. (normal)
Priority sample interval: 2 seconds
Antenna socket: BNC (50Ω)
Current drain: 250 mA max
Power supply: 3 AA alkaline o Ni-MH batteries
Dimensions (A x L x P): 106 mm x 56 mm x 27mm
Weight: 110 g (without batteries and antenna)
Frequencies intermedial:1°: 51.750 MHz - 2°: 450 KHz
Internal audio output: 1 Watt at 16 ohm
Internal speaker : dynamic, Ø 40 mm, 16 ohm
External headphone socket: 3 conductors Ø 3.5 mm (1/5”) 8Ω
Typical receiver sensivity at 12dB SINAD:
FM 87.5000 MHz (WFM) 0.9 μV 107.950 MHz (WFM) 0.9 μV
WFM 144.020MHz (FM) 0.3 μV 173.450MHz (FM) 0.3 μV 27.405MHz (FM) 0.9 μV
AM 108.050MHz (AM) 0.4 μV 135.500MHz (AM) 0.4 μV