Edimax USB Print server
• 1*USB 2.0 printerport
• 10/100 LAN
Broad Selection of Printing Methods
The PS-1206U/P print server supports a wide selection of printing protocols such as LPR, IPP, SMB/TCP and RAW printing. They can also work with different network protocols like, TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, NetBEUI, and Apple Talk. This gives you a variety of printing methods to choose from based on your requirements.
Double-purposed DHCP Server/Client
The printer server can act as a DHCP server that lets your LAN clients to automatically obtain an IP address. It can also act as a DHCP client allowing easy integration to your existing network.
Fault-Tolerant Firmware Upgrades
Now, users need not worry about errors occurring in the midst of an upgrade that may subsequently stop its operations. The PS-1206U/P print server incorporates a fault-tolerant upgrade function that permits re-upgrading of the device should problems occur during the initial or previous upgrade session.
User-friendly Setup CD Wizard and Driver*
To facilitate connection to your printer the PS-1206U/P include a user-friendly EZmax setup wizard. Its easy-to-use windows installation wizard simplifies and enhances driver installation for immediate use of the device. An add-on feature allows you to conveniently configure these print servers from any network client that support web-browsing.
* The EZmax Setup CD Wizard only supports Edimax print servers.
• Complies with IEEE 802.3/802.3u standards
• Includes multilingual EZmax Setup Wizard
• Shares one USB printer* with network users (PS-1206U only)
• Shares one parallel printer* with network users (PS-1206P only)
• Supports TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, NetBEUI and Apple Talk protocols
• Supports LPR, IPP, SMB/TCP and RAW printing protocols
• Supports DHCP Server and Client protocols
• Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X
• Compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista, MAC OS 10.4.x and above