AC600 Wi-Fi Draadloos Dual-Band High Gain USB Adapter
• Complies with draft IEEE 802.11ac standard and backward compatible with wireless 802.11a/b/g/n standards
• Dual-band wireless connectivity for 2.4GHz or 5GHz
• Max. Wi-Fi speeds of 150Mbps (2.4GHz) or 433Mbps (5GHz)
• Features a hardware WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) button for easy wireless connections
• Features easy setup wizard
• Supports Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1, Linux and Mac OS X drivers
The next generation 802.11ac wireless standard is set to revolutionize Wi-Fi. Super-speed 802.11ac dual-band routers are already available but wireless devices are still stuck with 802.11n technology. Upgrade your wireless device to dual-band 802.11ac with the USB 2.0 connectivity for blistering Wi-Fi speeds on the interference free 5Ghz frequency band. The EW-7811UAC is with a high gain, high-performance, and dual band antenna. This antenna can greatly increase the effective wireless operation range of 802.11ac/a/b/g/n wireless devices.
Next Generation Wi-Fi Standard
The Edimax EW-7811UAC is the next generation of Wi-Fi adapter, compatible with the draft 802.11ac standard and delivering speeds of up to 433Mbps at 5GHz - almost three times as fast as 802.11n. Upgrade PC’s and notebooks to super high speed 802.11ac Wi-Fi and enjoy streaming video and data.
Enjoy better performance and greater flexibility for your Wi-Fi devices, using dual-band connectivity. The EW-7811UAC provides connectivity for the 2.4GHz band at speeds of 150Mbps or 5Ghz band at speeds of 433Mbps. You can surf the internet and check your email on the 2.4GHz band, or select the 5GHz band for online gaming and video streaming.
4dBi/6dBi High Gain Antenna
The EW-7811UAC High Gain Antenna, 4dBi (2.4GHz) and 6dBi(5GH), provides high performance and long distance connections for your wireless network.