8-Poort Fast Ethernet PoE Switch (150W) 802.3at
• Complies with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3x, 802.3af, and 802.3at standards
• Supplies 48V DC with 30W output per port (150W total power budget)
• Automatically detects powered devices (PD) and power consumption levels
• Supports auto fault detection (over/under current & voltage)
• Supports IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet
The ES-1008P is an 8-port Fast Ethernet switch with 8 PoE ports, designed for use in small or medium sized network environments. The device's compact size makes the ES-1008P ideal for users with limited space.
Complies with IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE)
The ES-1008P features 8 IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports, which supply up to 30 watts of power per port. It can convert standard 100-240V AC power into low-voltage DC, which runs over existing LAN cables to supply power to IEEE 802.3at compliant network accessories. The ES-1008P also features PoE detection, to verify whether the connected device is IEEE 802.3at compliant: if it is not a PoE device, only data will be sent through the LAN cable. The ES-1008P can connect with a variety of PoE products, including access points, IP cameras and IP phones. It is the best solution for when power outlets are difficult to install or the power outlets are too far from the device.
No Special Networking Cable Required
The standard Cat-5 Ethernet cable is used to link the ES-1008P and the powered devices. This Ethernet cable can transmit both data and power. No separate power cable is needed for the powered devices, thus reducing installation time and costs.